Commercial, Residential, Lots and Land, I can do it all!
I am a people person who can work on any level. Whether working for the buyer or seller, I care about their needs and concerns. I am very knowledgeable in my area and I combine this with my diverse background and dedication to helping my clients obtain their wishes.
- Music, playing guitar & several other instruments
- Engineering and producing records
- Enjoy spending time with my wife and family
- Love my 4 dogs and 2 cats
- Devoted to my church
- Boating, fishing & taking trips in my motor home
Real Estate Experience
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Graduate of Realtor Institute
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Top Company Producer
- Broker/Owner of Ayers Realty, LLC in Rome
- Four decades of Business Management and Public Relations skills
"The ladies in the office are very prompt and reasonable! They got me in a place quick! They always let you know when they are coming. As well as what the owner of the property expects. I had one little maintenance need and it was fixed when they said it would be! I have been happy 😊 to work with them! I would love to work with them on buying a home when I am ready!"
"Showed Mr. Ayers my parents' house on a Friday, had a contract on Sunday, closed within three weeks. Very honest, upfront and professional. Blessed to have worked with them!"
Realtor License #: 176586